Monday, July 23, 2012

Gettin' Medieval

So, I can't say I've done a ton of Medieval dragons before. I also would say that I wasn't extremely excited about starting this, but within minutes of starting, I had a vision for it. It tuurned out way better than I had originally thought of it. A very happy client = very happy Rob. The owl, without saying, was great fun. Birds will always be in my all time favorite things to tattoo list. Add clothing and human characteristics, and it gets even better. My family moved into a house this month. It has a garage. So my motorcycle decided to force me to use said garage by having carburator problems. Many attempts were made. Carburator and Rob became enemies. 2 weeks later, the battle continued. A truce was made, and a great friend of the shop repaired said carburator. Motorcycle and Rob's bond became greater. We are one. We have won.

No comments:

Post a Comment