Monday, July 12, 2010

Monkeying around......


So today I had a very good day. I tattooed a monkey on the back of a calf, and it was easily one of the most fun tattoos I have done in a while. He works on haight street, so if you are up there walking around, keep you eyes peeled for it walking around. This is done on the back of the same leg I did the open mouthed goblin a couple months ago. I made a painting of this to give to a coworker last week, and he saw it and was stoked on it enough to want me to put it on him. I love it when things happen like that. Needless to say, I have been excited for today since then. So thank you Adam, for making my week. There's no business, like Monkey Business.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the coolest tattoos ever! I am so jealous of whoever got it!

    ReplyDelete