Sunday, June 6, 2010

Enter summer.....



So, I started this tattoo a month or two ago, and got to finish up this section of it. We will be adding some more to it in the next few months, but as it stand, he wanted me to do a "bitchin goblin with its mouth wide open all the way to his ankle region". I think we pulled that off successfully.

The second photo is on a very good friend/fellow tattooer from Orange County. I have done a few tattoos on him already, and he gives me a good bit of creative freedom. This particular time, he ended up coming to SF on a whim and popped into the shop, probably not expecting to get anything done, and before he knew it, I was drawing a strange creature on his forearm to fill in a gap left from the previous work I had done on him. Not the best photo, but I'm a tattooer, not a photographer. Maybe when I see him in August I will post a better one.

Oh yeah, its my birthday.....

1 comment: